Kelly Ann Fitzpatrick
- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Writing and Communication Program
KellyAnn Fitzpatrick (PhD in English, University at Albany; BA in English and Medieval Studies, University of Notre Dame) pursues research and teaching interests in medievalism (the ways that post-medieval societies reimagine or appropriate the Middle Ages). Her current book project considers evolving forms of medievalism in both consumer culture and academic discourse, arguing that the field of medieval studies is itself a product and practice of medievalism. Through its analysis of the labor processes involved in the production of online games and electronic texts, KellyAnn's work with medievalism overlaps with her interest and experience in technical communication, software development, and rhetoric and composition. She has presented at various academic and technical conferences, and continues to seek out ways to integrate the best of both worlds into her work and her teaching.
- PhD in English, University at Albany
- BA in English and Medieval Studies, University of Notre Dame
- LMC-3431: Tech Comm Approaches
- LMC-3432: Tech Comm Strategies