- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Writing and Communication Program
John Edgar Browning has contracted, co-/edited, or co-/written over 14 academic and popular trade books and over 65 articles shorter works on subjects that cluster around Cultural Studies, horror, the un-dead, Bram Stoker, and the Gothic. His books include Speaking of Monsters: A Teratological Anthology, with Caroline J. S. Picart (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012), The Forgotten Writings of Bram Stoker (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012), Zombie Talk: Culture, History, Politics (Palgrave Pivot), with David R. Castillo, David Schmid, and David Reilly (Palgrave Macmillan, 2015), and several forthcoming volumes, including Dracula—An Anthology: Critical Reviews and Reactions, 1897-1920 (Edinburgh University Press) and The Vampire: An Edinburgh Companion (Edinburgh Companions to the Gothic), with William Hughes (Edinburgh University Press). He has also guest appeared on National Geographic's Taboo USA (2013-) and Discovery Channel's William Shatner's Weird or What? (2010-) to discuss vampires and is widely regarded as a chief expert on real vampirism in the United States and abroad..
- PhD in American Studies, SUNY-Buffalo
- MA in English, University of Central Oklahoma
- BA in English Literature, Florida State University
- ENGL-1101: English Composition I
- ENGL-1102: English Composition II