- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Writing and Communication Program
Office Location:Hall 121-1
Office Hours:Monday & Wednesday, 1:00-2:30 PM
Personal Pronouns:he / him / his
Jonathan Shelley is a Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow at the Georgia Institute of Technology. His research focuses on theories and depictions of friendship in early modern prose, poetry, and drama.
- PhD, English, University of California, Berkeley
- BA, English Literature, Washington University in St. Louis
- Clark Short-Term Fellow, UCLA William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (2019)
- Finalist for the J. Leeds Barroll Dissertation Prize, Shakespeare Association of America (2019)
- Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award, GSI Teaching and Resource Center, UC Berkeley (2012)
- LMC-3403: Tech Communication
- LMC-3431: Tech Comm Approaches
- LMC-3432: Tech Comm Strategies
- “Between the ‘triple pillar’ and ‘mutual pair’: Love, Friendship, and Social Networks in Antony and Cleopatra"
In: Renaissance Papers [Peer Reviewed]