- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
Danielle N. Gilman is a Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow in the Writing and Communication Program at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Danielle earned her PhD in English from the University of Georgia where she also served as the Coordinator of the First-Year Writing Digital Learning Lab. Danielle’s research interests include twentieth- and twenty-first century British and Irish literature, archival studies, and digital learning.
- PhD, English, University of Georgia
- MA, English, King's College London
- BA, English, Manhattan College
- ENGL-1101: English Composition I