Assistant Director of Writing and Communication and Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow
- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Writing and Communication Program
Danielle N. Gilman is a Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow and Assistant Director of the Writing and Communication Program at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Danielle earned her PhD in English from the University of Georgia where she also served as the Coordinator of the First-Year Writing Digital Learning Lab. Danielle’s research interests include twentieth- and twenty-first century British and Irish literature, archival studies, and digital learning.
Danielle currently serves as Associate Editor of Notes from the Field, an extension of the Teaching with Primary Sources (TPS) Collective, and previously served as Associate Editor of College English.
- PhD, English, University of Georgia
- MA, English, King's College London
- BA, English, Manhattan College
- ENGL-1101: English Composition I