- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Writing and Communication Program
Kathryn Huie Harrison studies family structures in Victorian literature and culture. Her current projects include two articles, one examining Queen Victoria's maternal iconography in the nineteenth-century periodical press, and another discussing the mobility of wet nurses on the periphery of novels by Trollope, Dickens, and Frederick Marryat. She is the Digital Humanities Editor for the Affiliate Website at Studies in the Novel, and she is a peer reviewer for Victorian Network.
- PhD in English Literature, Georgia State University
- MA in English Literature, Georgia State University
- BA in English, Furman University
- ENGL-1102: English Composition II
- LMC-3403: Tech Communication