- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Writing and Communication Program
Joshua King studies the rhetoric of games and power in both the classroom and the living room. His work considers games as powerful artifacts capable of engendering submission and resistance to dominant cultural discourses, especially in the arenas of gender and sexuality. In the Writing Center, he studies the intersection of digital and physical space and how that intersection shapes both the real and the virtual consultation.
- PhD and MA in English, Univesrity of Georgia
- BA in English, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- ENGL-1101: English Composition I
- ENGL-1102: English Composition II