- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Writing and Communication Program
Dongho Cha completed his PhD in English at the University of Illinois, Chicago, in May of 2018. His main fields of expertise are contemporary transpacific literatures, American multiethnic literatures, critical race and ethnicity studies, and intentionalist and aesthetic approaches to the arts. He has articles published in Philosophy and Literature, MLN: Modern Language Notes, CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture, The International Journal of Literary Humanities, and Comparative Literature Studies, and currently has a book project under contract with Lexington Books, an imprint of Rowman and Littlefield, entitled Transpacific Flow: Ethnicity, Class, and Aesthetic Autonomy in Korean American and South Korean Literature, 1975-1995.
- Ph.D. in English, University of Illinois at Chicago, May 2018
- M.A. in English Language and Literature, Pusan National University, South Korea, 2008
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, Pusan National University, South Korea, 2006
- ENGL-1101: English Composition I
- ENGL-1102: English Composition II